Answered On Last Updated: Sep 02, 2020

I am struggling with writing English for academic purposes, where can I get support with this?

There is support for undergraduate and postgraduate students who speak English as a second language during their studies at Roehampton through the English department. 

You can find more information how to register for these courses on the Student Portal

Related Topics

System Status Widget